thismisanthropy

contact
e-mail
TWATter
DA

dot.dot.dot...6:49 AM

it seems all the other kiddoes have these Blogger blogs. I myself have a domain name that I host WORDPRESS on. Not the n00b  (premade) kind, but the hardcore php developed make-and-code-your-own-theme kind. 

But in order for me to comment on their goddamned Blogger blogs, apparently I have to have one of these. So, I decided to pick up this one that I abandoned oh-so long ago.

I should just make it redirect to KQ,                                                            

DAMMIT THE LINK WON'T STOP!!! Apparently I have to start a new line. Damn this wysiwyg editor. I miss my simple WP one. WAAH!

Anyhoo, KQ (Killer-Queen.uk.to) is my domain, which I blog regularly at, so if you are reading this, go ahead and go there. It's much more interesting.

Labels: